Protective Apparel Equipment – Market Intelligence Study
Sector | Manufacturing & Construction
- Secondary research was conducted to estimate the market size, potential and competition
- Primary research and In-depth interviews were conducted with decision makers for protective apparel equipment
- Job titles targeted were mainly COO, Director, Procurement Manager, Purchasing Manager
- Mid size (100-499 employees) and large size (more than 500 employees) companies were covered operating in industrial segments such as chemical, general manufacturing, petrochemical and utilities
- Delivered English transcripts of interviews along with summary report of finding from secondary research. In addition to this, key profile of executives involved in decision makers were provided to help client for business development.
- Client was able to analyse the critical factors and its impact on the business. Research findings were used by the client to develop targeted sales and promotion strategy. Key executive profiles were used by the client to target right people for sale of its products.